Monday, February 20, 2012

Dragon plushy

Do you remember this post from -ahem- february last year? When I showed an almost finished dragon made from silk and cotton velvet I bought at the Kreativflohmarkt about 6 month before?

Well, it is finally finished! Talking about procrastination? How did you guess my second name? I just sewed the wings to the body, filled it, did some handstitches and added the eyes... It will be a birthday present for my friend Ey in Bremen. It is already on it's way...

Daylight pic with realistic colours but still without eyes


He attacked the boyfriend for a hug

with it's eyes, minutes before shipping

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Awwwwwwww, alles, was mir dazu einfällt ist "brushie, brushie, brushie"
IST DER TOLL! Und hat ein rotes Maul! *hach*

kakuidori said...

O_O süss! du hast immer so putzige tierschnitte!