- I'm afraid of heights. But only between 3 and 70m, so all heights that seriously hurt you but don't kill you. I'm okay if I have solid floor under me and a fixed rail.
- I don't like free flying birds. I'm afraid they will land on my head and bite my ears (happened to me when I was a child)...
- Skiing. I once saw a friend hitting a tree after loosing control while skiing. She broke her leg and I never skied again.
- I can't stand people touching my neck. I'll hit you if you surprise me getting to close to my neck!
- Loosing my mind/intelectual capacities. I like being a smartass, thankyouverymuch!
- I can't stand cockroaches. I disected them and touched them while in university so I'm not really afraid, but I'm disgusted by their smell.
- I can't stand if my feet are not covered by a blanket. In summer I need a blanket for my feet even if the rest of my body is not covered!
Saturday, February 4, 2012
10 Day challenge - Day 4
Seven fears/phobias of yours