Friday, January 20, 2012

Week in review 3/2012

Song...

Vapuru - Yonca Evcimik
I heard this song years ago (according to the date of the video it was 1994, I was 10 then! o.o) while a family holiday in Turkey and listened to it again every evening this week! I simply could not get it out of my head...

Book...
"Harry Potter and the Philospher's stone" by J.K. Rowling. I found some pics ont he internet and decided to re-read all 7 novels.

Food...
Gnocchi cheese casserole with galzed onions

Thoughts...
Finally, I hope he likes it! (handed my paper draft to my boss)

Sewing...
Steampunk ensemble (not so much, had to repair my overlock...) 

Colour...
After_the_Rain
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Ha! Bäume!
Das verpasst man völlig, wenn man immer nur den reader benutzt.

Schönes Layout, gefällt mir besser als das weiß/schwarze.

MindLess said...

Danke, aber ich bastel noch... Mein Header verschwindet jetzt. o.O#