Friday, January 6, 2012

Stripy times - gay pirate bloomers!

As my job is currently taking over my life, I find it incredibly hard to squeeze some sewing time out of my day. Therefor I present something easy (took me about two hours to design the pattern, cut it and sew the bloomers):



Yes, I'm aware that these pants look a bit like a gay pirate's wet dream. But I was inspired by the Lady of the manners from the Gothic charm school who adores everything stripy. Especially everything in pink and black with stripes all over!
I guess I will wear them on the girl's night out tonight. I will meet Neisella and Meara at the Matrix tonight to celebrate the new year with dancing!

5 comments:

Neise||a said...

Find ich super! *g* Die Spitzenrüschen am Saum sind toll!

MarySew said...

waaaah, Lenchen, Das sind die geilsten Hosen EVER! Ich will auch eine xD Wo hast du den stoff her? *sabber*

MindLess said...

Den Stoff hab ich vor Jaaahren im Forum gekauft. Ein bisschen hab ich noch, magst du den haben?

Frau Fledermaus said...

Fast schon schade, dass ich nicht mitkomme heute :D Aber iwi ist mir nicht so nach aus dem Haus gehen >_>

MindLess said...

Ja, schade dass du nicht dabei warst. War echt lustig! Nächste Woche geht es weiter mit der EOD... Du bekommst noch was von mir...