Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sewing haul

As most other sewers I invested my christmas money into sewing related stuff. I ordered some patterns and fabrics from overseas (Sorry German fabric shops, but if I get cooler fabric from the USA for less money - including shipping!-, do you really think I shop here?!)! And how could I possibly miss a 99 cent sale for  simplicity patterns, when they have the most amazing costume patterns?

The fabrics I got are a stretchy white fabric with lots of organic looking holes (1m):


And a jaquard with a cross pattern in black (1m):

 

The list of patterns I bought in the super sale at sewingpatterns.com is much longer:

Steampunk pattern... I have no idea when to wear this, but it's soooo pretty!
For my inner goth child
In case I really ever reproduce the geisha collection from Lip Service
Well, it was 99 cent and I like the skirt, okay?!
Belly dancing pattern for my mum
for the boyfriend, he wants something matching my WGT outfits
I could not decide between the two patterns for the BF, so I got both! ;)
I totally regret that I did not get this one when it was still available. Does anyone have a source for me?

4 comments:

Mieze said...

I'm so freaking jealous right now. This stuff is so great <3 From what store are the fabrics?

Neise||a said...

boah bin ich neidisch! T_T

Wollmaus said...

Hui, da hast du aber schön was zusammengesammelt!
Das Steampunk-Ensemble ist mein Favorit, glaube ich. Oder doch der Mad Hatter?

MindLess said...

@ Mieze: Der Händler ist fabric_addiction auf Ebay. Sehr netter Kontakt und flatrate shipping für alles, was in einen Umschlag passt:
http://stores.ebay.de/FaBRic-JunKeez?_trksid=p4340.l2563

@ Neisi: Musst du nicht sein... Du hast so viele tolle Stoffe!

@ Wollmaus: Sebi findet den Mad Hatter nicht so cool. Aber ganz ehrlich, dann soll er halt mit aussuchen helfen! ^^
Und beim Steampunk Outfit sitze ich schon dran - psst!