Sunday, December 18, 2011

sunday cake - macarones

This week I recieved a belated birthday present from *wollmaus*: A set to prepare macarones and a recipe book! So I tried to make macarones or the first time today:




They might not be as pretty as the ones from real bakers, but they were damn yummi! The flavour was plain vanilla with bitter chocolate ganache. Delicious!

Next time I will put in more colour (I swear I added some red, but the recipe was definetly right about the amount. I thought they might overdo it... My fault!) and try to pipe them more carefully. Also, they did not get flat and dry after the supposed resting time. I will increase it next time.

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Yay, du hast sie schon ausprobiert! Sehen äußerst gelungen für den ersten Versuch aus, und bestimmt wahnsinnig lecker. Ich komm dann demnächst zum probieren vorbei :D

MindLess said...

Aber gerne doch! Ist eigentlich ganz einfach, nur muss man glaube ich die Rahmenbedingungen überprüfen. Ist wie bei ner PCR, die läuft auch in jedem Labor ein bisschen anders! ^^