Thursday, December 1, 2011

And while I was at it....

Pretty marysew also reminded me about a fabric we were both lusting after: purple jersey with a lace print. When I had bought 2m (in my defence, it was only 2 Euro per meter and I like to sew with jerseys!), another woman grabbed the bolt and bought it! You can hardly imagine the look on marysew's face!
I kind of "almost-forgot" about this fabric, but when she reminded me this weekend, I knew I had to make a dress out of it in her honour. And so I did!




The pattern I used was McCall's M5752, I didn't make much changes (although this pattern gives a lot of recommendations how to improve fit). I think it's a bit to cold to wear around right now when temperatures reach 0°C in the morning, but I will wear this on christmas eve. And think about marysew's face and smile a little inside, whenever I pass a mirror! ;) -Sorry, darling!

2 comments:

Neise||a said...

Den Stoff hätte ich auch gerne <3 Und das Kleid ist echt schön geworden. Ich mag den Schnitt. Kommt in Verbindung mit dem Stöffchen richtig gut =)

MarySew said...

oh wie schön <3

ich mag diesen nagiv effekt vom muster super gerne. toll geworden :D