Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WGT 2012 - Raven

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
Edgar Allan Poe - The Raven

I know, I'm being highly trve here with my reference to Mr. Poe! ^^ But my inspiration for the first outfit was not drawn from the demonic eyes of Poe's raven but rather from it's feathers. This is my sketch:


Main details:
  • feather collar
  • hat with raven's skull (fake of course! It's very hard to find a free living raven in Germany, I expect they are a protected species)

Inspirational pictures:



2 comments:

Niniel-Chan said...

Da bin ich ja Mal auf das Endergebnis gespannt. Das was du hier zur Inspiration herzeigst ist schonmal wunderschön <3

Wollmaus said...

Woah. Ich freu mich jetzt schon!!