Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday cake - tarte au chocolat

 

This sunday I baked tarte au chocolat, a french spongy and very light chocolate cake. You only see the leftovers here because the cake was done just in time for me to leave  for an evening of games with my boyfriend's friends/ ultimate group. This is a picture from today where I will share the rest of this cake with my colleagues. I can only recommend the recipe:
Tarte au chocolat
125 g of butter
3 eggs
150 g sugar
1 paket of vanilla sugar
1 cup of whipping cream
250 g flour
1 paket of baking powder
60 g backing cocoa (unsweetened)

Combine all to dough, if to hard/sticky, add some milk (depends on size of the eggs, M definetely needs some milk). Pour in a prepared (either with non stick backing sheets or butter and flour) backing form and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.

No comments: