Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Google knows everything

I saw this blogging game on Nihrida's blog: My life according to Google - Type in the following and choose from the first description found.

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
Sita and Lene needs a master. (oh, okay... Didn't know that...)

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Lily Cole Totally Looks Like Lena (wow, I'm flattered)

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
7 Things Lena hates about Mason (an anime video... I don't know any Mason)

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
Lene goes crazy (I agree, most of the time ^^)


5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search: 
Lene loves her boy (most of the time, right now he feeds me apples >.<)

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Just Eats: Bok Lene - a good thing (seems to be a chinese restaurant in Brazil)

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
Manager Haglund: Lene Has Been In Studio This Summer (Wow, I'm a singer? seemingly a pretty good one, actually)

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search: 
Lene Pienaar | Art Online | Superb Quality Original Art (didn't know I was an artist?! ;) )


9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Lene Lives in Copenhagen, Denmark (In my free time - besides singing and painting- I also seem to be an motivational speaker)

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
Lene dies. Lene is alive. Hmm. Sounds like she's immortal, so you pray that Duncan MacLeod doesn't try to behead her. (Yep! ^^)

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search: 
I see Lene does indeed hire herself out - will filthy lucre do for those of us who are weak in the "wear" part of knitwear? *g* (as a motivational speaker, I HAVE to hire myself out. But I don't get the rest...)

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
According to the latest news, Lene Marlin will also appear at the "Dalane Kulturfestival". (A, my singer personality...)


13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Lene is one of the TOP TEN UNTER 30. (wow, thank you!)

No comments: