Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amphi - and I have nothing to wear!

Today I spontanously bought an Amphi ticket for this weekend. I was on Ebay, it was cheap - cheaper than original price!- and I wanted to go anyway (4th festival with Feindflug in a row - I'll tell you when I get bored ;) )... I feel really giddy now!

But I have nothig to wear! Well, actually, I have a full stash of nothing-to-wears so there is a lot of potential to improvise. I still have not worn the steampunk outfit I prepared for WGT. So this will be the sunday outfit. It will be rainy and cold, so half length pants and a matching jacket seem a good idea. Right?

But what to wear on saturday? I would love to wear the hat I bought from Nini that you have seen in the last post. Maybe I should combine the fishtail I wore last M'era luna? Or should I try and sew something tomorrow? Today I have Zumba and on friday there is a barbeque at my boss'es place which I will attend. only chance for sewing is tomorrow...

2 comments:

MarySew said...

yay, amphi! du kennst ja das spiel mit dem am cyberloxx stand vorbei kommen und hallo sagen ;) würd mich voll freuen!!

MindLess said...

Klar, kann ich machen! Aber leider passt deine wundervolle Tasche nicht zu meinem Outfit... Ich hoffe, du verzeihst mir wenn ich sie nicht wie sonst jeden Tag dabei habe...