Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've maded you some cake (but I eated it)

While I _really_ need to hurry sewing for WGT (only 2 1/2 days to go! Wahhhhh!), today my boyfriend's parents visited us. They will take care of our little monsters during our stay in Leipzig, so of course I had to take some hours of the sewing machine...

Even more so because I prepared a cake for them. My first 3 layer cake ever, with selfmade bisquit (my mum swears she is not able to bake bisquit, here is proove that I did not inherit that trait!):

selfmade bisquit cake (I think it's sponge cake in english?)

The top was decorated with raspberries
I kind of forgot to cream the sides, oops! We ate it nevertheless...
3 layers! Yay!
I prepared to cream filling with raspberries and white chocolate. It was delicious!

No comments: