Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7 out of 30

Shirt, boots & cardigan: H&M (cardi thrifted from *wollmaus*), trousers: Esprit

Another quite boring combination for work. Although I like grey in grey with blue, it just fits the current weather situation more than I would like. It's cloudy with a sprinkle of rain and wind. Which again fits the atmosphere of mondays. So maybe not that boring after all.

I also did my hair and makeup after I took the first picture. I was tired (somebody stole my blanket tonight and never let me have it back). Sorry!


And because I'm not only a bad fashion blogger as you all have seen yesterday, I totally forgot to take a picture of the woolen shirt I finished last week. It still looks very vintagy, but I like the style and will wear it after the "30 for 30" challenge. Plus it's rather warm, which is nice to have in this cold and bleak winter!

No comments: