Wednesday, February 23, 2011

22 out of 30

Pullover: Night owl by *wollmaus*, dress: H&M, tights: Primark, Boots: thrifted

Sorry for the delay in posting, but it seems that february is not exactly my type of month. After the car and the according money troubles, I still need to afford to pay my tuition. I will be very broke next month! To top it all off, I left the flat without the right key, so I had to wait for my boyfriend before I could come home... As I said, I'm looking forward to march!

On to another topic: This is the last thing I started sewing on my precious sewing sunday! If you can guess what it is, I will award you a virtual cookie...

2 comments:

MarySew said...

it's a cute little dragon :D

MindLess said...

Here is your cookie! ^^ It will be a dragon, once I finished him. He must be royal because I used silk and velevt for his body...