Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 out of 30

Scarf: Strauß, cardigan: H&M gift from *wollmaus*, shirt & belt: Primark, jeggins: pieces, booties: H&M

When I came home today, there were two surpises waiting for me. One was my new netbook (Samsung NC10 plus), which I ordered from the rest of the car fund/ old jewelry. I already kicked off the Windows starter edition and installed propper software!

The other surprise was that my boyfriend cut of his beautiful long hair. 80cm went and will never return - buhuuuuuu! He now is the proud owner of a faux hawk - after I worked on the semi mullet the hair stylist gave him. I guess this will take a while for me to get used to.

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Waaaaas hat er getan?? Wieso? Die langen Haare standen ihm so gut...ich finds wirklich schade.

Hey! Den grauen Überwurf kenn ich doch... :D

Neise||a said...

*hoil* die schönen Haare T_T