Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions - *sigh*

My first resolution for this year is to train my endurance - but it seems such a hard thing to do! Today I tried to run in the morning, but found out that about 2/3 of my usual track is covered with rock hard ice. While trying to find a way to run anyway, I made it to all in all - watch out for this, it's amazing! ;) - 3 minutes of running. Not continously, of course! After I slipped and fell on my butt, I returned home. Until the ice is melting - or sombody hands the city of Essen either indefinite amounts of salt or money- running is no choice.

The next bath is about 10 minutes by bus, but costs 8 Euros every time I go there (until I can finally enroll in university. Currently they are closed for holidays...), so this might be a tad expensive. For friday I plan to go out with the boyfriend, and this time I will wear a danceable outfit. So there will be some sweating glowing going on.

"A lady glows, she never sweats. Sometimes I glow buckets!" (Cited from my friend *wollmaus*)

I'm seriously considering buying a stepper for endurance training in winter. Are those things efficient? I never tried one. There is no space for an eliptical, otherwise this would be my choice...

I already did some designing for the WGT (and even ordered some fabric. Ahum, stash is growing... Yeah, I didn't have enough fabric in one colour anyway. And the colour is really pretty!) and might show my sketches here. Anyone interested?

3 comments:

Neise||a said...

Klar bin ich interessiert! Hallo?! Ich sauge deine Posts in mich auf ;-)

Ihr geht aus? Wohin denn? *hust hust*

MindLess said...

Matrix - Code:Karma

Magste auch kommen? ;)

Neise||a said...

Klar, ich bin dabei! *wuuhuuu*