Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eva Brown


pullover : H&M, skirt: thrifted, tights with bows: Primark, boots: Tamaris, scarf: C&A

I don't get how my boyfriend gets all this round points on the pictures... Anyway, this skirt is the first and only brown piece of clothing that I own. I bought it in a package (3 skirts together, I really wanted the other ones) and I have to admit - it fits best! And by keeping the unflattering colour away from my face, I think I can wear this! Maybe I should take the skirt apart and use it as a pattern for prettier fabrics? What do you think?

2 comments:

Neise||a said...

Ich liebe die Schuhe und die Strumpfi! Aber auch der Rock sieht klasse aus an dir. Also nachnähen ;-)

(Überhaupt siehst du toll aus auf den Fots!)

MindLess said...

*blush* Danke! Mal schauen ob das mit den nachnähen so klappt. Ich würde auch den Rock gerne behalten (quasi wiederzusammennähen nach dem Schnitt abnehmen), aber das bedeutet so viel trennen...