Friday, June 18, 2010

UFO taking off

Those of you who have already visited me will know about one of my long term unfinished objects (UFO): a pink dress with pinstripes. It was almost finished for about a year (oops), just needed seeming of arms and skirt, buttonholes and buttons. Well I can proudly say "I finished it!" now!

front view
my darts end in boxpleats which I attached with a little latch, the buttons a mother of pearl in dark grey.

Side view
the darts for the back just end up normallly on my hips. I fill the dress better than my dummy, but I couldn't take pics of myself, they were all wonky

Detail shot

2 comments:

charly said...

süß :)

Anonymous said...

You did it! You did it! Yay!

And everytime I visit your blog the background layout has changed ^^

paisleystern @ work