Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Second project revealed!



Do you still remember this post with the secret-y hints on two projects? And how I already finished one of them? Here is the second one!

I turned this beautiful pagoda fabric into a dress after New Look's 6776, a dress with a flaring skirt and a zip in the back. Wanna see?


Please don't look at my heated face, I was sick the whole last week and am still recovering...

In this sideview you can see that it is only fitted below the bust and flares from there...

I tried to be as matchy as I could but the amount of fabric was limited. As the pattern on the fabric is rather large and I would do some tweaks for the next dress with this pattern, I count it as a wearable musselin and will wear it anyway!

1 comment:

Stara said...

Love the dress and the FANTASTIC fabric! I have this same pattern and look forward to creating a beautiful dress too. Good work. Follow me too: http://alittlesew-and-sew.blogspot.com/ I am also recording my sewing adventures....

Cheers!