Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gay old times...


Do you remeber all the cookies we baked for BF's frisbee tournament? Of course I had to be there, watching him and cheering. But as I had to get the reserved tickets for the cinema, I had to leave after a short while and fight my way through Münster city...

Little did I know that saturday was not only the regular market day


But there was a additional market because of the Hansetag, which involved masses of people and evean a little farm just below the Lambertikirche. To say it was crowded is understated!


I was very relieved when I finally had the tickets and found myself a quiet little place to relax:


Doesn't the Münster harbor look like something which could also be in Hamburg or Berlin? In my eyes it has this "urban oasis" vibe going on...

No comments: