Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visiting *wollmaus*

On tuesday I grabbed my boyfriend and headed over to my friend *wollmaus* for a small barbecue. Currently it's cold as hell here in Essen, so one person had to stay close to the door to supervise the fire and the others were staying inside and were cozy... Everytime I am at *wollmaus*' place I'm jelous that she has such a large and beautiful balcony! This is truely the only thing that I miss in my flat, a place to stay outside and tan and bbq.


Doesn't this make your mouth water? And she prepared italian pasta salad with tomatoes and fresh basilikum... And we grilled some pineaple for dessert! *yummi*

While staying outside I wore one of her throws as a cape because I was freezing:

Pullover: Primark, shirt: Dorothy Perkins, skirt: hand me down from my mum, tights and scarf: C&A, red cape: *wollmaus*

It was a great evening and I'm looking forward to when she will visit me next week!

No comments: