Monday, May 31, 2010

Goth prejudice are so 2009

My mum and I phoned on thursday and she reminded me that we wanted to go to see a movie for a pretty long time now. Of course the movie has since been cut from the cinema's playing list. Fortunately my mum had heard from the Stieg Larson Millenium trilogy which was to be shown in Münster. She reserved tickets and we spent the most sunny and beautiful day watching three movies in a row; one of them in swedish with german subtitles...

While the movies were well executed and relatively interesting, my mum said that many interesting parts from the books were not shown in the cinema. It might be worth to wait until early 2011, when the ZDF will show the trilogy in TV in a longer and extended version. But I could get the stories without ever touching the books, so if you want to see them, just go ahead!

*disclaimer: The story is not for the faint at heart, it involves raping, killing and conspiracies*

No comments: