Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1/5/2010

Shirt: X-traX, jeans: Primark, pullover: H&M

Got up at 5.30 a.m. and will do that again tomorrow. I like the course but hate the time in the morning. Especially because I was early by 30 minutes today. I think about switching busses again, but last time all busses were late and this one was the only bus which took me to work on time. *sigh*

I try to change my hair a little more often, because I'm bored by looking the same all day every day. Today I braided my ponytail Lara Croft style. But my hair is shorter and it's already 9 p.m. so the hairdo has lost his glory. I also went with Kimberly's suggestions in her january inspiration calender: black with pink. I already have an idea for tomorrow but I will have my problems with thursday. Tan and yellow... I don't think that I have anything yellow in my closet...

No comments: