Monday, December 14, 2009

Best of 2009 - rush




I guess with "rush" a moment is meant, where I felt on top of the world and maybe a bit higher. Surprisingly turning in my Masters thesis was not quite the rush I felt when handing in my Bachelors thesis. After the defense I got pretty drunk (on finest 20 year old scottish whiskey none the less ^^)
and felt good, but the real rush never came...

But - coming back to the topic - I think arriving in Berlin and seeing the Brandenburg gate was very impressive. The whole 3 days ran through my fingers like sand... SO I think that those days traveling through Berlin were the best rush of 2009. Oh how I would like to go back... *sigh*

1 comment:

Sarah Von said...

Lovely! Berlin is my favorite city in the world.

I also just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering the giveaway for my calendar over at Already Pretty. We've still got a few left for sale if you're interested (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;)