Friday, December 11, 2009

Best 0f 2009 - best place




The best place to be for me is my bed. It might sound lazy (and I have to admit sometimes I'm guilty of that crime *blush*) but I read in bed, I use my pc in bed, I shmooze my boyfriend in bed (no bad thoughts here... Although that also might happen! ^^) and of course I sleep there as well. My bed always represents quality time for me. I do things there that reload my batteries. It's warm, it's cosy and it relaxes me bunches.


When I go to bed in the evening or late at night, I can sit there with a book or with an audio book playing, drink some tea (or cool water in summer) and spend my time relaxing, enjoying good stories and letting my fantasy take over my brain. I'm also most creative in bed (wow, that sounds naughty even to me...), I plan my projects or the clothes I want to sew there. So after each day, may it be beautiful and productive or horrible and draining, I love to snuggle in my bed and spend some "me time" there.


Any more bed lovers out there? ;)

No comments: